Job Reference No: VAC-19282
A new vacancy has arisen with a small to medium sized practice based in Essex (Chelmsford/Brentwood area). Looking for a wills and probate locum to join them on a 2 day week for about 5 months as follows:
1. Start date – asap in January.
2. End date likely – mid-May.
3. Reason for assignment – bridging gap between solicitor leaving the department and another solicitor returning from maternity leave.
4. Information about the Private Client department – working in a small team with caseworker. The firm also has a consultant who works remotely and who can assist as necessary.
5. Work is mainly probate – another lawyer handles the wills.
6. Client status – mixture of IHT and non-IHT.
7. No specific requirements on which days, two days a week is required 9am – 5.30pm ideally.
8. Office based role.
Any interest please let me know. This is a TenPercentUnlimited vacancy, which means the client posting it will not pay a fee to recruit through us.