A rather different vacancy has arisen as follows:
1. Commercial Litigation Solicitor
2. Full Time – 35 hour week equivalent
3. Remote working possible with some attendance in Lincolnshire
4. Company is a housebuilder and developer
5. Hourly rate flexible.
6. Start date – as and when available.
Further info from one of the directors: “I have an urgent requirement for a specialist litigation lawyer for various projects that are outstanding in my group context and mainly result from an old energy complaint that failed because of government changes to solar tarifs but also relate to property matters on a joint venture project that needs sorting . The role will be for a year minimum and will involve working with the in house corporate lawyer. c5/6 cases that need following up and finalising including a property claim a claim for negligence against a large scale construction group and a claim against an investment firm for negligence and possible breach of fca .”
We anticipate the hourly rate being about 45- 60 per hour.